Pico Maceo is a 4,940 ft / 1,506 m mountain peak near Guisa, Granma, Cuba. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Granma and the 7th highest mountain in Cuba. The nearest peaks are Pico Marti, Pico Maximo Gomez, Pico Cespedes, Pico Lora, Pico Calixto Garcia, and Pico Bayamesa. See the Pico Maceo map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Maceo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Maceo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Maceo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Maceo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Marti 5,346 ft / 1,629 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Maximo Gomez 5,064 ft / 1,544 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Cespedes 4,630 ft / 1,411 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Lora 4,132 ft / 1,260 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Calixto Garcia 3,637 ft / 1,109 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico Bayamesa 5,254 ft / 1,602 m 3 mi / 4 km away