Pico Lora is a 4,132 ft / 1,260 m mountain peak near Contramaestre, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Santiago de Cuba and the 12th highest mountain in Cuba. The nearest peaks are Pico Calixto Garcia, Pico Cespedes, Pico Maximo Gomez, Pico Maceo, Pico Marti, and Pico Bayamesa. See the Pico Lora map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Lora photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Lora SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Lora summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Lora pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Calixto Garcia 3,637 ft / 1,109 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Cespedes 4,630 ft / 1,411 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Maximo Gomez 5,064 ft / 1,544 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Maceo 4,940 ft / 1,506 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Marti 5,346 ft / 1,629 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico Bayamesa 5,254 ft / 1,602 m 4 mi / 7 km away