Pico Laicakollu is a 15,478 ft / 4,718 m mountain peak near Coroico, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 70th highest mountain in La Paz and the 285th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Silla Pata, Cerro Linko Linko, Pico Layca Kkollu, Pico del Indio, Cerro Uchumani, and Illimani. See the Pico Laicakollu map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Laicakollu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Laicakollu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Laicakollu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Laicakollu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Silla Pata 17,752 ft / 5,411 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Linko Linko 14,006 ft / 4,269 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pico Layca Kkollu 20,578 ft / 6,272 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico del Indio 17,556 ft / 5,351 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Uchumani 9,036 ft / 2,754 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pico de Paris 14,412 ft / 4,393 m 4 mi / 7 km away