Pico La Reina
Pico La Reina is a 18,159 ft / 5,535 m mountain peak near El Paso, Cesar, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Cesar and the 5th highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico Ojeda, Pico Codazzi, Pico El Guadrian, Pico El Guadrian, Pico Cristobal Colon, and Pico Simon Bolivar. See the Pico La Reina map, 3D fly around, and the Pico La Reina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico La Reina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico La Reina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico La Reina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Ojeda 18,012 ft / 5,490 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Codazzi 16,124 ft / 4,915 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 15,643 ft / 4,768 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 17,175 ft / 5,235 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,700 ft / 5,700 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pico Simon Bolivar 18,947 ft / 5,775 m 5 mi / 9 km away