Pico Isabel de Torres
Pico Isabel de Torres is a 2,357 ft / 719 m mountain peak near Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Puerto Plata and the 616th highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma El Gallo, Loma San Cristobal, El Alto de los Mates, Loma de Bajabonico, Loma Los Vallecitos, and Pico El Pilar. See the Pico Isabel de Torres map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Isabel de Torres photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Isabel de Torres SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Isabel de Torres summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Isabel de Torres pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma El Gallo 1,033 ft / 315 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Loma San Cristobal 1,129 ft / 344 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- El Alto de los Mates 703 ft / 214 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Loma de Bajabonico 1,378 ft / 420 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Loma Los Vallecitos 2,516 ft / 767 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Pico El Pilar 1,494 ft / 455 m 8 mi / 12 km away