Pico Humboldt is a 15,468 ft / 4,715 m mountain peak near Mucumpiz, Mérida, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Mérida and the 8th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Bonpland, Pico Bonpland, Pico Humboldt, Pico La Corona, Pico La Concha, and Pico Bolivar. See the Pico Humboldt map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Humboldt photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Humboldt SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 13, 2007. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bonpland 16,043 ft / 4,890 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Bonpland 15,105 ft / 4,604 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Humboldt 16,207 ft / 4,940 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico La Corona 14,698 ft / 4,480 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico La Concha 15,000 ft / 4,572 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Bolivar 16,332 ft / 4,978 m 3 mi / 5 km away