Pico do Itabira
Pico do Itabira is a 4,876 ft / 1,486 m mountain peak near Itabirito, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 31st highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra do Ouro Branco, Serra do Caraca, Pico do Sol, Pico do Inficionado, Pico Itacolomi, and Pico Carapuca. See the Pico do Itabira map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Itabira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Itabira SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico do Itabira summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico do Itabira pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra do Ouro Branco 4,296 ft / 1,310 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Serra do Caraca 5,498 ft / 1,676 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Pico do Sol 4,306 ft / 1,313 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Pico do Inficionado 6,684 ft / 2,037 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Pico Itacolomi 5,147 ft / 1,569 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Pico Carapuca 5,500 ft / 1,677 m 29 mi / 47 km away