Pico do Inficionado
Pico do Inficionado is a 6,684 ft / 2,037 m mountain peak near Barão de Cocais, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 7th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico do Sol, Serra do Caraca, Pico Carapuca, Pico Itacolomi, Pico do Itabira, and Serra do Ouro Branco. See the Pico do Inficionado map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Inficionado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Inficionado SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico do Inficionado summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico do Inficionado pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico do Sol 4,306 ft / 1,313 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Serra do Caraca 5,498 ft / 1,676 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico Carapuca 5,500 ft / 1,677 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Pico Itacolomi 5,147 ft / 1,569 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Pico do Itabira 4,876 ft / 1,486 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Serra do Ouro Branco 4,296 ft / 1,310 m 29 mi / 47 km away