Pico do Imburi
Pico do Imburi is a 6,036 ft / 1,840 m mountain peak near Campos do Jordão, São Paulo, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico da Chita, Morro dos Dias, Morro do Machado, Serra dos Ouros, Serra da Agua Limpa, and Serra do Cubatao. See the Pico do Imburi map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Imburi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Imburi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico do Imburi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico do Imburi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Chita 6,088 ft / 1,856 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Morro dos Dias 5,755 ft / 1,754 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Morro do Machado 3,912 ft / 1,192 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Serra dos Ouros 3,275 ft / 998 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Serra da Agua Limpa 4,752 ft / 1,449 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Serra do Cubatao 6,102 ft / 1,860 m 27 mi / 43 km away