Pico do Guandu
Pico do Guandu is a 3,909 ft / 1,192 m mountain peak near Lajinha, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 61st highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra do Castelo, Serra da Fortaleza, Serra do Crisciuma, Serra do Caparao, Pico da Bandeira, and Serra do Estrelado. See the Pico do Guandu map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Guandu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Guandu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico do Guandu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico do Guandu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra do Castelo 4,138 ft / 1,262 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Serra da Fortaleza 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Serra do Crisciuma 2,638 ft / 804 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Serra do Caparao 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Pico da Bandeira 7,613 ft / 2,321 m 29 mi / 46 km away
- Serra do Estrelado 2,482 ft / 757 m 29 mi / 47 km away