Pico do Cedro
Pico do Cedro is a 2,329 ft / 710 m mountain peak near Curral das Freiras, Madeira, Portugal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Madeira and the 200th highest mountain in Portugal. The nearest peaks are Pico da Volta da Malhada, Pico do Cedro, Pico do Arieiro, Pico de Barcelos, Pico das Torrinhas, and Pico Ruivo de Santana. See the Pico do Cedro map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Cedro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Cedro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico do Cedro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico do Cedro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Volta da Malhada 2,162 ft / 659 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico do Cedro 4,687 ft / 1,429 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico do Arieiro 4,551 ft / 1,387 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pico de Barcelos 697 ft / 213 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pico das Torrinhas 3,244 ft / 989 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pico Ruivo de Santana 5,421 ft / 1,652 m 5 mi / 8 km away