Pico do Calcado
Pico do Calcado is a 8,035 ft / 2,449 m mountain peak near Irupi, Espírito Santo, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Espírito Santo and the 4th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico da Bandeira, Serra do Caparao, Serra do Crisciuma, Serra da Fortaleza, Pico da Caiana, and Serra das Cangalhas. See the Pico do Calcado map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Calcado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Calcado SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pico do Calcado
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Bandeira 9,488 ft / 2,892 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Serra do Caparao 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Serra do Crisciuma 2,638 ft / 804 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Serra da Fortaleza 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Pico da Caiana 2,525 ft / 770 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Serra das Cangalhas 3,054 ft / 931 m 30 mi / 48 km away