Pico do Calcado
Pico do Calcado is a 8,035 ft / 2,449 m mountain peak near Manhumirim, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico da Bandeira, Serra do Caparao, Serra do Crisciuma, Serra da Fortaleza, Pico da Caiana, and Serra das Cangalhas. See the Pico do Calcado map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Calcado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Calcado SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico do Calcado summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico do Calcado pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Bandeira 7,613 ft / 2,321 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Serra do Caparao 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Serra do Crisciuma 2,638 ft / 804 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Serra da Fortaleza 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Pico da Caiana 2,525 ft / 770 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Serra das Cangalhas 3,054 ft / 931 m 30 mi / 48 km away