Pico do Arieiro
Pico do Arieiro is a 4,551 ft / 1,387 m mountain peak near Curral das Freiras, Madeira, Portugal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Madeira and the 10th highest mountain in Portugal. The nearest peaks are Pico do Cedro, Pico Ruivo de Santana, Pico da Volta da Malhada, Pico das Torrinhas, Pico do Poiso, and Pico do Canario. See the Pico do Arieiro map, 3D fly around, and the Pico do Arieiro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico do Arieiro SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pico do Arieiro
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico do Cedro 4,687 ft / 1,429 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Ruivo de Santana 5,421 ft / 1,652 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico da Volta da Malhada 2,162 ft / 659 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico das Torrinhas 3,244 ft / 989 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico do Poiso 3,727 ft / 1,136 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico do Canario 3,734 ft / 1,138 m 4 mi / 6 km away