Pico del Norte
Pico del Norte is a 16,914 ft / 5,156 m mountain peak near Sorata, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in La Paz and the 72nd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Illampu, Ancohuma, Nevado Ancohuma, Cerro Yacuma, Cerro Polo Sur, and Nevado de Casiri. See the Pico del Norte map, 3D fly around, and the Pico del Norte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico del Norte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico del Norte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico del Norte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Illampu 20,892 ft / 6,368 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ancohuma 21,095 ft / 6,430 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nevado Ancohuma 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Yacuma 19,600 ft / 5,974 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Polo Sur 15,375 ft / 4,687 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado de Casiri 16,753 ft / 5,106 m 8 mi / 12 km away