Pico de Vila
Pico de Vila is a 8,310 ft / 2,533 m mountain peak near Sallent de Gállego, Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 38th highest mountain in Aragon and the 120th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Macizo de Vignemale, Sierra de Sandaruelo, Pic de Lourdes, Massif de Vignemale, Pico de las Escuelas, and Crapera. See the Pico de Vila map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de Vila photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de Vila SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico de Vila summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico de Vila pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Macizo de Vignemale 9,250 ft / 2,820 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sierra de Sandaruelo 7,588 ft / 2,313 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Lourdes 7,785 ft / 2,373 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Massif de Vignemale 10,820 ft / 3,298 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico de las Escuelas 8,014 ft / 2,443 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crapera 7,620 ft / 2,323 m 3 mi / 5 km away