Pico de Vales
Pico de Vales is a 1,756 ft / 535 m mountain peak near Monfero, Galicia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Galicia and the 1072nd highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Monte de San Anton, Pico Casa, Sierra de Coba de Serpe, Monte Caxado, Monte Faro, and Monte Coriscada. See the Pico de Vales map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de Vales photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de Vales SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico de Vales summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico de Vales pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte de San Anton 1,264 ft / 385 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pico Casa 1,611 ft / 491 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Sierra de Coba de Serpe 2,505 ft / 764 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Monte Caxado 2,170 ft / 662 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Monte Faro 717 ft / 219 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Monte Coriscada 2,367 ft / 721 m 20 mi / 33 km away