Pico de Paris
Pico de Paris is a 14,412 ft / 4,393 m mountain peak near Coroico, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 134th highest mountain in La Paz and the 573rd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Leque Lequeni, Pico del Indio, Pico Layca Kkollu, Illimani, Pico Laicakollu, and Cerro Silla Pata. See the Pico de Paris map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de Paris photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de Paris SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico de Paris summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico de Paris pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Leque Lequeni 13,581 ft / 4,140 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico del Indio 17,556 ft / 5,351 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Layca Kkollu 20,578 ft / 6,272 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico Laicakollu 15,478 ft / 4,718 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Silla Pata 17,752 ft / 5,411 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Linko Linko 14,006 ft / 4,269 m 6 mi / 10 km away