Pico de la Maladeta
Pico de la Maladeta is a 10,856 ft / 3,309 m mountain peak near Benasque, Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Aragon and the 7th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Pico de Enmedio, Pico de Aneto, Pico Estatas, Pico Rusel, Pico Pomer, and Pico de Mulieres. See the Pico de la Maladeta map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de la Maladeta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de la Maladeta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico de la Maladeta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico de la Maladeta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico de Enmedio 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Aneto 11,168 ft / 3,404 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Estatas 9,411 ft / 2,869 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Rusel 10,303 ft / 3,141 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico Pomer 8,860 ft / 2,701 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico de Mulieres 9,844 ft / 3,001 m 3 mi / 5 km away