Pico de la Dona
Pico de la Dona is a 8,307 ft / 2,532 m mountain peak near Camprodon, Catalonia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 627th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pic De La Dona, Puig D'ombriaga, Pic de la Serre Galiniere, Pic de Prats de Bassibes, Bastiments, and Pic du Geant. See the Pico de la Dona map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de la Dona photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de la Dona SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pico de la Dona
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic de la Serre Galiniere 8,537 ft / 2,602 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic de Prats de Bassibes 8,700 ft / 2,652 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic du Geant 7,935 ft / 2,419 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Roque Couloum 7,367 ft / 2,246 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pic des Rives Blanques 7,009 ft / 2,137 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cime de Pomarole 7,415 ft / 2,260 m 4 mi / 6 km away