Pico de Enmedio
Pico de Enmedio is a 11,020 ft / 3,359 m mountain peak in the Pyrenees in Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Aragon and the 6th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Pico de la Maladeta, Pico de Aneto, Pico Rusel, Pico Estatas, Pico de Mulieres, and Pico Pomer. See the Pico de Enmedio map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de Enmedio photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de Enmedio SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico de Enmedio summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico de Enmedio pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Maldito 10,990 ft / 3,350 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pico de la Maladeta 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Aneto 11,168 ft / 3,404 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Rusel 10,303 ft / 3,141 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Estatas 9,411 ft / 2,869 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico de Mulieres 9,888 ft / 3,014 m 3 mi / 5 km away