Pico de Aneto
Pico de Aneto is a 11,168 ft / 3,404 m mountain peak near Benasque, Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Aragon and the 3rd highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Pico de Enmedio, Pico Rusel, Pico de la Maladeta, Pico de Mulieres, Pico de Vallibierna, and Pico Forcanada. See the Pico de Aneto map, 3D fly around, and the Pico de Aneto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico de Aneto SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 30, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Coronas.
Others who’ve summited Pico de Aneto
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico de Enmedio 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Rusel 10,303 ft / 3,141 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico de la Maladeta 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico de Mulieres 9,844 ft / 3,001 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico de Vallibierna 10,062 ft / 3,067 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pico Forcanada 8,824 ft / 2,690 m 3 mi / 4 km away