100% Normal Route
Pico das Agulhas Negras
Pico das Agulhas Negras is a 7,196 ft / 2,193 m mountain peak near Itatiaia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Rio de Janeiro and the 5th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico da Pedra Selada, Pico da Pedra Preta, Pico Boca de Sapo, Morro do Chapeu, Serra do Papagaio, and Morro Tira Chapeu. See the Pico das Agulhas Negras map, 3D fly around, and the Pico das Agulhas Negras photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico das Agulhas Negras SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 14, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pico das Agulhas Negras
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Pedra Selada 5,554 ft / 1,693 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Pico da Pedra Preta 4,156 ft / 1,267 m 16 mi / 27 km away
- Pico Boca de Sapo 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Morro do Chapeu 5,824 ft / 1,775 m 20 mi / 33 km away
- Serra do Papagaio 5,939 ft / 1,810 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Morro Tira Chapeu 5,597 ft / 1,706 m 25 mi / 41 km away