Pico da Pedra Selada
Pico da Pedra Selada is a 5,554 ft / 1,693 m mountain peak near Resende, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Rio de Janeiro and the 20th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico da Pedra Preta, Pico Boca de Sapo, Pico das Agulhas Negras, Serra do Papagaio, Morro do Chapeu, and Morro Tira Chapeu. See the Pico da Pedra Selada map, 3D fly around, and the Pico da Pedra Selada photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico da Pedra Selada SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico da Pedra Selada summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico da Pedra Selada pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico da Pedra Preta 4,156 ft / 1,267 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico Boca de Sapo 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico das Agulhas Negras 7,196 ft / 2,193 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Serra do Papagaio 5,939 ft / 1,810 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Morro do Chapeu 5,824 ft / 1,775 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Morro Tira Chapeu 5,597 ft / 1,706 m 34 mi / 55 km away