Pico da Pedra Preta
Pico da Pedra Preta is a 4,156 ft / 1,267 m mountain peak near Resende, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Rio de Janeiro and the 54th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico Boca de Sapo, Pico da Pedra Selada, Pico das Agulhas Negras, Serra do Papagaio, Morro do Chapeu, and Serra do Chora. See the Pico da Pedra Preta map, 3D fly around, and the Pico da Pedra Preta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico da Pedra Preta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico da Pedra Preta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico da Pedra Preta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Boca de Sapo 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico da Pedra Selada 5,554 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico das Agulhas Negras 7,196 ft / 2,193 m 16 mi / 27 km away
- Serra do Papagaio 5,939 ft / 1,810 m 23 mi / 36 km away
- Morro do Chapeu 5,824 ft / 1,775 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Serra do Chora 4,589 ft / 1,399 m 33 mi / 52 km away