Pico da Neblina
Pico da Neblina is a 9,823 ft / 2,994 m mountain peak in the Serra da Neblina Range in Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico Trinta e Um de Marco, Sierra Cupy, Pico de Marco, Pico Marechal Mascarenhas de Moraes, Pico Guimaraes Rosa, and Pico Comandante Braz de Aguiar. Pico da Neblina belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Pico da Neblina map, 3D fly around, and the Pico da Neblina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico da Neblina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico da Neblina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico da Neblina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Trinta e Um de Marco 1,771 ft / 540 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Sierra Cupy 586 ft / 179 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Pico de Marco 1,069 ft / 326 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Pico Marechal Mascarenhas de Moraes 5,382 ft / 1,641 m 28 mi / 46 km away
- Pico Guimaraes Rosa 2,508 ft / 765 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Pico Comandante Braz de Aguiar 3,535 ft / 1,078 m 30 mi / 48 km away