Pico da Bandeira
Pico da Bandeira is a 7,613 ft / 2,321 m mountain peak near Irupi, Espírito Santo, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico do Calcado, Serra do Caparao, Serra do Crisciuma, Serra da Fortaleza, Pico da Caiana, and Pico do Guandu. See the Pico da Bandeira map, 3D fly around, and the Pico da Bandeira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico da Bandeira SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico da Bandeira summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico da Bandeira pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico do Calcado 8,035 ft / 2,449 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Serra do Caparao 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Serra do Crisciuma 2,638 ft / 804 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Serra da Fortaleza 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Pico da Caiana 2,525 ft / 770 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Pico do Guandu 3,909 ft / 1,192 m 29 mi / 46 km away