100% normal route
Pico da Bandeira
Pico da Bandeira is a 9,488 ft / 2,892 m mountain peak near Irupi, Espírito Santo, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Espírito Santo and the 4th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pico do Calcado, Serra do Caparao, Serra do Crisciuma, Serra da Fortaleza, Pico da Caiana, and Pico do Guandu. See the Pico da Bandeira map, 3D fly around, and the Pico da Bandeira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico da Bandeira SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 16, 2008. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico do Calcado 8,035 ft / 2,449 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Serra do Caparao 6,844 ft / 2,086 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Serra do Crisciuma 2,638 ft / 804 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Serra da Fortaleza 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Pico da Caiana 2,525 ft / 770 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Pico do Guandu 3,909 ft / 1,192 m 29 mi / 47 km away