Pico Codazzi is a 16,124 ft / 4,915 m mountain peak near El Paso, Cesar, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Cesar and the 15th highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico La Reina, Pico Ojeda, Pico El Guadrian, Pico El Guadrian, Pico Cristobal Colon, and Pico Cristobal Colon. See the Pico Codazzi map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Codazzi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Codazzi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Codazzi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Codazzi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico La Reina 18,159 ft / 5,535 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Ojeda 18,012 ft / 5,490 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 15,643 ft / 4,768 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 17,175 ft / 5,235 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,700 ft / 5,700 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Pico Simon Bolivar 18,947 ft / 5,775 m 6 mi / 10 km away