Pico Bonpland is a 15,105 ft / 4,604 m mountain peak near Mucumpiz, Mérida, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Bonpland, Pico Humboldt, Pico La Corona, Pico Humboldt, Pico La Concha, and Pico Bolivar. See the Pico Bonpland map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Bonpland photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Bonpland SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Bonpland summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Bonpland pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Bonpland 16,043 ft / 4,890 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pico Humboldt 15,468 ft / 4,715 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico La Corona 14,698 ft / 4,480 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Humboldt 16,207 ft / 4,940 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico La Concha 15,000 ft / 4,572 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Bolivar 16,332 ft / 4,978 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pico Simon Bolivar
- Pico Cristobal Colon
- Pico Simons
- Pico La Reina
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres