Pico Bolívar is the highest mountain in Venezuela. Its top is permanently covered with snow and three small glaciers. Pico Bolívar is located next to El León (4,743 m) and El Toro (4,695 m).
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Bolivar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Bolivar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Bolivar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- La Columna 14,727 ft / 4,489 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Espejo 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico La Concha 15,000 ft / 4,572 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico El Leon 14,055 ft / 4,284 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico La Corona 14,698 ft / 4,480 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Paramo Los Nevados 13,710 ft / 4,179 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pico Simon Bolivar
- Pico Cristobal Colon
- Pico Simons
- Pico La Reina
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain