Pico Bolívar is the highest mountain in Venezuela. Its top is permanently covered with snow and three small glaciers. Pico Bolívar is located next to El León (4,743 m) and El Toro (4,695 m).
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Bolivar SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pico Bolivar
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Espejo 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- La Columna 14,727 ft / 4,489 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico El Leon 14,055 ft / 4,284 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico La Concha 15,000 ft / 4,572 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Paramo Los Nevados 13,710 ft / 4,179 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico La Corona 14,698 ft / 4,480 m 2 mi / 3 km away