Pico Basile is a 9,046 ft / 2,758 m mountain peak near Rebola, Equatorial Guinea (general), Equatorial Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Equatorial Guinea. The nearest peaks are Pico de la Concepcion, Pico Biao, Pico de San Joaquin, Etinde, Zanye Mountain, and Mount Cameroon, Fako Peak. See the Pico Basile map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Basile photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Basile SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Basile summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Basile pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico de la Concepcion 2,821 ft / 860 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Pico Biao 6,272 ft / 1,912 m 18 mi / 28 km away
- Pico de San Joaquin 5,194 ft / 1,583 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Etinde 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 42 mi / 67 km away
- Zanye Mountain 861 ft / 262 m 50 mi / 81 km away
- Mount Cameroon, Fako Peak 13,255 ft / 4,040 m 52 mi / 84 km away