100% Des del Llac de les Boillouses
Pic Peric is a 8,483 ft / 2,586 m mountain peak near la Guingueta d'Ix, Languedoc-Roussillon, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Languedoc-Roussillon and the 559th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are El Petit Peric, Pic de Mortes, Pic de Terres, Pic de la Palme, Pic de Madides, and Puig de la Grava. See the Pic Peric map, 3D fly around, and the Pic Peric photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic Peric SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 26, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pic Peric
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- El Petit Peric 8,825 ft / 2,690 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pic de Mortes 8,408 ft / 2,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic de Terres 6,752 ft / 2,058 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de la Palme 7,609 ft / 2,319 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Madides 8,010 ft / 2,442 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Puig de la Grava 8,763 ft / 2,671 m 3 mi / 4 km away