Pic Luigi Amedeo
Pic Luigi Amedeo is a 14,662 ft / 4,469 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 8th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Brouillard, Punta Baretti, Mont Blanc de Courmayeur, Mont Blanc, Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle), and Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey. Pic Luigi Amedeo belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Pic Luigi Amedeo map, 3D fly around, and the Pic Luigi Amedeo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic Luigi Amedeo SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pic Luigi Amedeo
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Brouillard 13,350 ft / 4,069 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc 15,782 ft / 4,810 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle) 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey 13,491 ft / 4,112 m 1 mi / 1 km away