Pic Luigi Amedeo
Pic Luigi Amedeo is a 14,662 ft / 4,469 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Brouillard, Mont Blanc de Courmayeur, Punta Baretti, Mont Blanc, Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle), and Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey. Pic Luigi Amedeo belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Pic Luigi Amedeo map, 3D fly around, and the Pic Luigi Amedeo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic Luigi Amedeo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pic Luigi Amedeo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pic Luigi Amedeo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Brouillard 13,350 ft / 4,069 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc 15,782 ft / 4,810 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle) 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey 13,491 ft / 4,112 m 1 mi / 1 km away