Pic du Lausin
Pic du Lausin is a 7,981 ft / 2,433 m mountain peak near Bardonecchia, Piedmont, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 789th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pointe de Dormillouse, Rocher des Pres, Pointe de Pece, Rocher des Grands Becs, Mont Chaberton, and Clos de la Cime. See the Pic du Lausin map, 3D fly around, and the Pic du Lausin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic du Lausin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pic du Lausin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pic du Lausin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe de Dormillouse 8,494 ft / 2,589 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Rocher des Pres 7,538 ft / 2,298 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pointe de Pece 9,131 ft / 2,783 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rocher des Grands Becs 8,328 ft / 2,539 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Chaberton 10,272 ft / 3,131 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Clos de la Cime 6,493 ft / 1,979 m 3 mi / 5 km away