Pic de Macaya
Pic de Macaya is a 7,700 ft / 2,347 m mountain peak near Coteaux, Sud, Haiti. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Sud and the 2nd highest mountain in Haiti. The nearest peaks are La Grande Colline, Morne Desbarrieres, Morne Rimbeau, Morne Sinai, Morne Bellevue, and Morne Sentimental. See the Pic de Macaya map, 3D fly around, and the Pic de Macaya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic de Macaya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pic de Macaya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pic de Macaya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- La Grande Colline 6,186 ft / 1,886 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Morne Desbarrieres 5,724 ft / 1,745 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Morne Rimbeau 1,599 ft / 487 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Morne Sinai 2,398 ft / 731 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Morne Bellevue 3,596 ft / 1,096 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Morne Sentimental 1,249 ft / 381 m 9 mi / 15 km away