Pic de l' Homme Mort
Pic de l' Homme Mort is a 7,831 ft / 2,387 m mountain peak near Canillo, Parròquia d'Encamp, Andorra. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 810th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pic de Mil-Menut, Bony de la Pleta de Jan, Pic de l' Estagnole, Pic de la Serrera, Pic de la Cabaneta, and Pic de la Pala Alta. See the Pic de l' Homme Mort map, 3D fly around, and the Pic de l' Homme Mort photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic de l' Homme Mort SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pic de l' Homme Mort summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pic de l' Homme Mort pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic de Mil-Menut 6,936 ft / 2,114 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bony de la Pleta de Jan 6,936 ft / 2,114 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic de l' Estagnole 7,036 ft / 2,145 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic de la Serrera 9,557 ft / 2,913 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic de la Cabaneta 8,227 ft / 2,508 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic de la Pala Alta 6,803 ft / 2,074 m 2 mi / 4 km away