Pic de Chanchou
Pic de Chanchou is a 8,486 ft / 2,587 m mountain peak near Cauterets, Midi-Pyrénées, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in Midi-Pyrénées and the 579th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Soum de Cestrede, Pic d'Ardiden, Pic d' Estibaoute, Laze, Pic de Soumaoute, and Pic de Bergons. See the Pic de Chanchou map, 3D fly around, and the Pic de Chanchou photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic de Chanchou SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pic de Chanchou summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pic de Chanchou pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Soum de Cestrede 8,778 ft / 2,676 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic d'Ardiden 9,803 ft / 2,988 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic d' Estibaoute 7,118 ft / 2,170 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Laze 5,602 ft / 1,708 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pic de Soumaoute 5,942 ft / 1,811 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pic de Bergons 4,940 ft / 1,506 m 4 mi / 7 km away