Pic Blanc is a 7,923 ft / 2,415 m mountain peak near Luz-Saint-Sauveur, Midi-Pyrénées, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 190th highest mountain in Spain and the 809th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pico de Bernatuara, Sierra de Sandaruelo, Crapera, Le Taillon, Sierra de Sandaruelo, and Pic de Lourdes. See the Pic Blanc map, 3D fly around, and the Pic Blanc photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic Blanc SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 3, 2007. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Gavarnie.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico de Bernatuara 8,372 ft / 2,552 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crapera 7,620 ft / 2,323 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Le Taillon 10,314 ft / 3,144 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sierra de Sandaruelo 7,588 ft / 2,313 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic de Lourdes 7,785 ft / 2,373 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mondaruego 9,080 ft / 2,768 m 3 mi / 5 km away