Phou Bia is a 9,249 ft / 2,819 m mountain peak in the Annamese Cordillera Range in Laos. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Laos. The nearest peaks are Phou Palek, Phou Phadoy, Phou Mou Tin Noy, Phou Phadeng, Phou Nam Sou, and Phou Sone. Phou Bia belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Phou Bia map, 3D fly around, and the Phou Bia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Phou Bia SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Phou Bia summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Phou Bia pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Phou Palek 6,156 ft / 1,876 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Phou Phadoy 4,185 ft / 1,276 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Phou Mou Tin Noy 5,285 ft / 1,611 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Phou Phadeng 6,113 ft / 1,863 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Phou Nam Sou 4,027 ft / 1,228 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Phou Sone 5,099 ft / 1,554 m 12 mi / 20 km away