Phola Gangchhen is a 25,272 ft / 7,703 m mountain peak in Xizang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Xizang and the 9th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Shishapangma, Porong Ri, Langsisa Ri, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Loengpogang, and Yala Peak. See the Phola Gangchhen map, 3D fly around, and the Phola Gangchhen photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Phola Gangchhen SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Phola Gangchhen summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Phola Gangchhen pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shishapangma 26,289 ft / 8,013 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Porong Ri 23,924 ft / 7,292 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Loengpogang 15,525 ft / 4,732 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Langtang Lirung 19,775 ft / 6,028 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Gang Benchhen 23,947 ft / 7,299 m 21 mi / 34 km away