Phnum Pu Reng
Phnum Pu Reng is a 1,487 ft / 453 m mountain peak near Hunsūr, Karnātaka, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 177th highest mountain in Cambodia. The nearest peaks are Phnum Kmau Samay, Phnum Khmok Mreak, Phnum Thnam Roessei, Phnum Rokat, Phnum Bakan, and Phnum Teab. See the Phnum Pu Reng map, 3D fly around, and the Phnum Pu Reng photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Phnum Pu Reng SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Phnum Pu Reng summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Phnum Pu Reng pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Phnum Kmau Samay 1,041 ft / 318 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Phnum Khmok Mreak 1,252 ft / 382 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Phnum Thnam Roessei 1,462 ft / 446 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Phnum Rokat 1,061 ft / 324 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Phnum Bakan 4,064 ft / 1,239 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Phnum Teab 1,888 ft / 576 m 13 mi / 21 km away