Phnum Khmaoch is a 5,466 ft / 1,666 m mountain peak near Yelandūr, Karnātaka, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Cambodia. The nearest peaks are Phnum Samkos, Phnum Krachau, Phnum Kampo Yeng, Phnum Kranh, Phnum Phang Klon, and Phnum Yav Yai. See the Phnum Khmaoch map, 3D fly around, and the Phnum Khmaoch photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Phnum Khmaoch SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Phnum Khmaoch summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Phnum Khmaoch pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Phnum Samkos 5,670 ft / 1,728 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Phnum Krachau 5,233 ft / 1,595 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Phnum Kampo Yeng 1,232 ft / 376 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Phnum Kranh 1,468 ft / 448 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Phnum Phang Klon 1,580 ft / 482 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Phnum Yav Yai 4,458 ft / 1,359 m 10 mi / 16 km away