Phantom Crag is a 6,930 ft / 2,112 m mountain peak near Canmore, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1001st highest mountain in Alberta and the 3400th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Orient Point, Black Rock Mountain, Mount Costigan, Saddle Peak, Devils Head, and Pakakos Mountain. See the Phantom Crag map, 3D fly around, and the Phantom Crag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Phantom Crag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Phantom Crag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Phantom Crag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Orient Point 8,278 ft / 2,523 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Black Rock Mountain 8,077 ft / 2,462 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Costigan 9,774 ft / 2,979 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Saddle Peak 9,108 ft / 2,776 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Devils Head 7,969 ft / 2,429 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pakakos Mountain 7,754 ft / 2,363 m 7 mi / 11 km away