Phantom Crag is a 6,930 ft / 2,112 m mountain peak near Canmore, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1059th highest mountain in Alberta and the 3562nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Orient Point, Black Rock Mountain, Mount Costigan, Saddle Peak, Devils Head, and Pakakos Mountain. See the Phantom Crag map, 3D fly around, and the Phantom Crag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Phantom Crag SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Phantom Crag
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Orient Point 8,733 ft / 2,662 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Black Rock Mountain 8,077 ft / 2,462 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Costigan 9,774 ft / 2,979 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Saddle Peak 9,108 ft / 2,776 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Devils Head 7,969 ft / 2,429 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pakakos Mountain 7,754 ft / 2,363 m 7 mi / 11 km away