Petit Mont Blanc
Petit Mont Blanc is a 11,234 ft / 3,424 m mountain peak near Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 66th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 184th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Petit Mont Blanc, Aiguilles de Trelatete, Tete Carree, Aiguille du Glacier, Punta Baretti, and Monte Brouillard. See the Petit Mont Blanc map, 3D fly around, and the Petit Mont Blanc photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Petit Mont Blanc SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 5, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Petit Mont Blanc 9,159 ft / 2,792 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguilles de Trelatete 12,893 ft / 3,930 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tete Carree 10,882 ft / 3,317 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille des Glaciers 12,519 ft / 3,816 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dôme De Miage 12,050 ft / 3,673 m 2 mi / 4 km away