Petit Mont Blanc
Petit Mont Blanc is a 11,234 ft / 3,424 m mountain peak near Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 161st highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Petit Mont Blanc, Aiguilles de Trelatete, Tete Carree, Aiguille du Glacier, Punta Baretti, and Monte Brouillard. See the Petit Mont Blanc map, 3D fly around, and the Petit Mont Blanc photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Petit Mont Blanc SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 5, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Petit Mont Blanc 9,159 ft / 2,792 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguilles de Trelatete 12,861 ft / 3,920 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete Carree 10,882 ft / 3,317 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille du Glacier 12,523 ft / 3,817 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Brouillard 13,350 ft / 4,069 m 2 mi / 4 km away