Petit Matarum is a 9,700 ft / 2,957 m mountain peak near Cilaos, Réunion, Reunion. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Reunion. The nearest peaks are Piton des Neiges, Coteau Kerveguen, Le Gros Morne, Trois Petits Bonhommes, Gueule Rouge, and Piton Crete Riviere des Marsouins. See the Petit Matarum map, 3D fly around, and the Petit Matarum photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Petit Matarum SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Petit Matarum
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piton des Neiges 10,075 ft / 3,071 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Coteau Kerveguen 7,358 ft / 2,243 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Le Gros Morne 9,039 ft / 2,755 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Trois Petits Bonhommes 5,290 ft / 1,613 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gueule Rouge 3,877 ft / 1,182 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Piton Crete Riviere des Marsouins 4,891 ft / 1,491 m 2 mi / 4 km away