Penrose Peak is a 12,405 ft / 3,781 m mountain peak near Sheridan, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 76th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 1277th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Tooth Mountain, Mount Woolsey, Cloud Peak, Bomber Mountain, Ant Hill, and Mather Peaks. See the Penrose Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Penrose Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Penrose Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Penrose Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Penrose Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Black Tooth Mountain 12,244 ft / 3,732 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Woolsey 12,933 ft / 3,942 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cloud Peak 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bomber Mountain 12,451 ft / 3,795 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ant Hill 10,971 ft / 3,344 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mather Peaks 12,365 ft / 3,769 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak