Penrose Peak is a 12,405 ft / 3,781 m mountain peak near Sheridan, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 77th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 1415th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Woolsey, Black Tooth Mountain, Cloud Peak, Point 12750 ft / 3886 m, Bomber Mountain, and Ant Hill. See the Penrose Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Penrose Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Penrose Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Penrose Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Penrose Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Woolsey 12,933 ft / 3,942 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Tooth Mountain 13,005 ft / 3,964 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cloud Peak 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 12750 ft / 3886 m 12,750 ft / 3,886 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bomber Mountain 12,451 ft / 3,795 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ant Hill 10,971 ft / 3,344 m 5 mi / 9 km away