Pena de Francia
Pena de Francia is a 2,959 ft / 902 m mountain peak near Dozón, Galicia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Galicia and the 759th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Monte de la Magdalena, Monte San Trocao, Monte Acebedo, Sierra del Faro, Sierra de Chan de Moiras, and Sierra Moura. See the Pena de Francia map, 3D fly around, and the Pena de Francia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pena de Francia SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pena de Francia summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pena de Francia pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte de la Magdalena 2,815 ft / 858 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Monte San Trocao 1,584 ft / 483 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Monte Acebedo 2,355 ft / 718 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Sierra del Faro 3,635 ft / 1,108 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Sierra de Chan de Moiras 2,043 ft / 623 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Sierra Moura 1,898 ft / 579 m 29 mi / 47 km away