Pedra da Ermitage
Pedra da Ermitage is a 4,854 ft / 1,480 m mountain peak near Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Rio de Janeiro and the 31st highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Alto da Boa Vista, Pedra Buraco do Ouro, Dedo de Deus, Pedra do Paquequer, Alto Moirao, and Cocais. See the Pedra da Ermitage map, 3D fly around, and the Pedra da Ermitage photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pedra da Ermitage SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pedra da Ermitage summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pedra da Ermitage pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alto da Boa Vista 4,324 ft / 1,318 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pedra Buraco do Ouro 5,603 ft / 1,708 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Dedo de Deus 4,954 ft / 1,510 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Pedra do Paquequer 5,560 ft / 1,695 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Alto Moirao 1,450 ft / 442 m 39 mi / 62 km away
- Cocais 2,946 ft / 898 m 39 mi / 63 km away